Supplier Diversity Bootcamp Beginning June 2022
The LBA/LBA-Institute Supplier Diversity Boot Camp Training Program
With First Series of Classes Commencing:
The LBA/LBA-Institute Supplier Diversity Boot Camp Training Program is an eight-week course designed to provide business owners with the tools they need to secure major supplier diversity contracting opportunities! This excellent, comprehensive eight-week training program, with thirty-two hours of individualized instruction, is a $4,000.00 retail value!
This years supplier diversity BootCamp will be held every Saturday from July 30th to September 2nd
The objectives of this course are to ensure that participants will be able to:
- Develop the four vital areas of their own Business Infrastructure
- Independently access the resources and information available to small business
development and growth at the LBA and LBA-Institute
- Develop the tools to become business and contract-ready
- Become more familiar with their own business operations’ strengths and weaknesses
- Become more familiar with the supplier diversity contract/procurement process and procedures
Upon successful completion of this training program, the business owners should be able to:
- Understand the purpose and functionality of the business infrastructure, their blueprint for success
- Develop an operational plan
- Develop a Capability Statement and a Statement of Qualifications (SOQ)
- Complete, and present a Capability Statement
- Possess a basic understanding of the certification process
- Obtain at least two SBE certifications*
- Begin submitting bids to contract providers for contracting opportunities
In order to participate in the LBA/LBA-Institute Supplier Diversity Boot Camp Training Program, all businesses must have been in existence for a minimum of three (3) years. Read Certifications and learn more about Supplier Diversity and what Procurement Representatives look for in a company they are considering awarding supplier diversity contracts.
The LBA/LBA-Institute Supplier Diversity Boot Camp Training Program is being offered FREE OF CHARGE under the aegis of the Latin Business Association and Latin Business Association-Institute! However, in order to demonstrate a serious commitment to completing the course, a mandatory $250 deposit is required, which is fully refundable upon completion of the course, with perfect attendance. Please keep in mind that missing any classes will result in the forfeiture of the deposit.
For further information about this program, please contact the LBA office at (213) 628-8510.
Registration is Open
To register for the LBA/LBA-Institute Supplier Diversity Boot Camp Training Program:
RSVP via email to:
To register: Name, Business Name, e-mail, and contact no.
To qualify the following must be met: COURSE PREREQUISITE and COURSE FEE
ALL Submissions will be Validated
Do not miss out on this extraordinary opportunity to take your business to the next level, and REGISTER NOW!
*Certifications will be initiated during the classes but will actually be received after. Included in the course curriculum is an overview of the various certifications available, with emphasis on those most commonly sought.
- Our value proposition is to provide step-by-step, hands-on business development guidance to clients. Not only do we assist clients- we educate them as well.
- We connect clients to valuable resources to help them succeed, developing them from a ready-to-do business status to business- and contract-ready status.
- We improve their current program structure by building their business infrastructure, enabling them to function more successfully in the marketplace.
- We provide workable strategies to build capacity.
To become a premier small business planning and program management firm in the State of California. We will develop high-performing small businesses to achieve success through the utilization of specialized tools and techniques and help them to develop competency in four vital areas: Business Planning; General Operations Management; Business Development and Marketing; and Cash Flow Management.
To provide small businesses and supplier diversity contract providers with comprehensive technical support in business plan writing, business infrastructure development programs, and outreach programs that are tailored to meet each client’s specific needs. We will help the client elevate business performance, expand market share and move the company to the next level of its performance cycle by applying proven strategic principles specifically designed to increase productivity.